I. General Provisions
1. The website modnalyalka.com (hereinafter – the Site) is the property of LLC International Festival "Fairy Beads" (hereinafter – the Company). All intellectual property rights contained on the site, unless otherwise stated, are owned by the Company.
II. Access to personal data
1. In order to carry out the functions and tasks of the Site and other purposes related to the civil legal relations between the Company and the user, the latter, using this Site and the services for which the Site is created, gives the Company permission to collect, accumulate, process, storage and use (including through the use of automated means) of personal data owned by him.
1.1. In order to carry out the functions and tasks of the Site and other purposes related to the civil relations between the Company and the user, the latter, using this Site and the services for which the Site is created, gives the Company permission to transfer its personal data to third parties.
2. The consent of the user provided to the Company for the collection, processing, storage and use (including using automated means) of personal data and their transfer to third parties shall be formalized by affixing to the consumer a mark for granting permission to collect, accumulate, process, store and use their personal data.
3. The personal data, for the collection, accumulation, processing, storage and use of which (including using automated means) the user gives the permission of the Company, include:
a. Full Name;
b. place of registration;
d. place of residence;
e. information on marital status;
f. date and place of birth of the consumer;
g. Communication data – phone, email, social media pages (Instagram, Facebook, etc.)
j. geographical location information
i. information on banking and other financial transactions;
k. other self-input information.
III. Terms and place of storage of personal data
Personal data collected, stored, processed, stored and used by a user to access the Company are stored indefinitely, unless otherwise provided by the legislation of Ukraine or by the will of the user.
IV. User rights
1. The User, with respect to his personal data provided for the collection, accumulation, processing, storage and use by the Company, has the right to:
1.1. to know about the sources of collection, the location of their personal data, the purpose of their processing, the location of the Company;
1.2. to receive information about the conditions of access to personal data;
1.3. to access their personal data;
1.4. receive information as to whether his personal data is being processed;
1.5. make a reasoned request to the Company to object to the processing of his personal data;
1.6. to make a reasoned request to change or destroy their personal data, if such data is processed illegally or is unreliable;
1.7. to protect their personal data from unauthorized processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or timely disclosure, as well as to protect against the provision of information that is inaccurate or degrading the honor, dignity and goodwill of an individual ;
1.8. to complain about the processing of their personal data to the Ombudsman or to the court;
1.9. apply remedies in case of violation of the legislation on protection of personal data;
1.10. make reservations about the restriction of the right to process their personal data when giving consent;
1.11. withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
1.12. to know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
1.13. to protect against an automated decision that has legal consequences for it.
V. Disclosure of Confidential Information and Personal Data
2. The company has the right to distribute the personal data of the user in case the information obtained from the personal data is publicly necessary, ie it is a matter of public interest, and the right of the public to know such information outweighs the potential harm from its dissemination.
3. The company has the right to distribute personal data of the user with the appropriate written permission of the user.
VI. Destruction and deletion of personal data
1. Personal data for the collection, accumulation, processing, storage and use by which the user gives access to the Company shall be subject to deletion or destruction in case of:
– termination of the relationship between the user and the Company;
– issuing a corresponding prescript of the Ombudsman or his officials designated by the secretariat of the Ombudsman;
– the entry into force of a court decision to remove or destroy personal data.
VIII. User consent to these terms
By using this Site, the user also agrees to this policy. If the user does not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Continued use of the Site after changes to the current policy will be considered as the user’s consent to the changes.